Specials & Packages Fox Island Overnight
2 Days / 1 Night
Stay overnight at the remote Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge in Resurrection Bay.
This all inclusive adventure begins with a cruise to Fox Island for genuine Alaska cuisine and an unbeatable wilderness atmosphere. Book an optional guided kayaking tour during your stay on the island. Enjoy an exciting wildilfe and glacier cruise as you return to Seward.
This tour package starts in the quaint town of Seward and takes you on an unforgettable two day excursion to the Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge on Fox Island. As part of your adventure to Fox Island, enjoy an unforgettable cruise with Kenai Fjords Tours!
Day 1: Seward / Fox Island
- Depart for Fox Island with Kenai Fjords Tours
- Enjoy a chef-prepared lunch, then afternoon at leisure
- Fine cuisine prepared by our island chef for dinner
- New culinary program with our Chef
- Overnight at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
Day 2: Fox Island
- Experience our Resurrection Bay Tour, National Park Tour, or Northwestern Fjord Tour
- Return to Seward. Tour ends.
Valid May 31–September 2, 2014**Package with Resurrection Bay Tour
- Depart Fox Island at 2:00 pm
- Arrive in Seward at 4:30 pm
- $488.50 Adults / $169 Children (2–11), plus taxes and fees*
Upgrade to National Park Tour
on running tour dates
- Depart Fox Island at 8:45 am
- Arrive in Seward at 2:00 pm
- $578.50 Adults / $259 Children (2–11), plus taxes and fees*
Upgrade to Northwestern Fjord Tour
on running tour dates
- Depart Fox Island at 9:45 am
- Arrive in Seward at 6:00 pm
- $603.50 Adults / $284 Children (2–11), plus taxes and fees*
Use our Request Assistance form, and we’ll reply at a time that’s right for you.
Want more time on the island?
You may also be interested in the 3-day / 2-night Fox Island Escape package. For single traveler reservations or additional nights on Fox Island call us, toll-free 1-877-777-4053.
*Customized itinerary available upon request. Prices are stated per person dual occupancy. Taxes and fees are not included. Child rates apply to persons 11 years old and younger. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package may be booked directly with Alaska Heritage Tours or through your personal Travel Agent. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.
**Dates are approximate.